Club Pass Rules and Procedures Effective July 2011
Clubs will roster teams in accordance to ODSL and State Association Rules and policies. All players rostered to travel teams within the same club are “club pass - guest player” eligible. There will be no secondary rostering of Maryland players.
Club Pass Players must:
· Be registered to a travel team with the same club they are guest playing for.
· A guest player may play up in age, but not down in age. Guest players are allowed to play up no more than two age groups in the U9-U13 age group.
· Possess a properly validated USYS Travel Player Pass.
Number of guest players allowed:
· In age groups U14 and below, up to three guest players are allowed.
· In age groups U15 and above, up to five guest players are allowed.
· The number of players on the game day roster may not exceed the maximum number of players allowed on the roster of a specific age group.
Number of Games Per Day:
· No guest player may play more than one ODSL league match per day.
Game Day Procedures:
· On game day the guest players must have their official current year USYS player pass and this is to be presented to the referee prior to the game at the time of the standard player pass/roster check. All guest players are to be displayed on the ODSL Referee Report Card and clearly noted as guest players.
Yellow and Red Cards:
· All yellow and red cards issued to a guest player count towards the team total they are playing for at the time the card is issued. Any player with an un-served sit-out(s) in any league is not eligible to play in an ODSL match until the sit-out(s) have been served.
· Any ODSL players, playing as a guest for another team in a league match, and ejected from the match, must serve a sit-out in their next ODSL match.
Note to team officials: Teams will forfeit any match in which they play an ineligible player, and team officials are subject to additional sanctions imposed by the Rules and Discipline Committee.