Present: Randy Martin; Karen Klumpp; Dave Milne; Wayne Gardella; Greg Waldrip
Meeting was called to order at 7:45pm. Minutes from the Club Representative meeting held 5/13/2009 were approved.
President: TOPSoccer checks will be sent out this month.
Treasurer (presented by Dave Milne):
· Certificate of Deposit will be coming up for renewal.
· Referee expenses are likely to be a little more than previously. New system is more effective in tracking referees and obtaining referee reports. Plus, the assignors have the screen in front of them, showing which games are not fully assigned, making it easier for the assignors to see what needs staffing.
· An additional ~$14,000 will be paid out this month, as well as referee expenses.
Registrar: New team manager meeting will be held in July. Date will be set soon.
· Best way to address a referee complaint? If it’s a home game, talk to your assignor. If it’s an away game, send an email to email@example.com and Dave will send it to the appropriate assignor. Wayne will pull together a resource for team officials and parents by the next meeting for review. This resource will provide information to teams and clubs on how to handle various issues (complaints).
· Dave will remove the phone numbers for all the officers, supplying a link to the registrars page for the registrars listed.
Girls Commissioner: The third team from McLean was approved for the Fall 2009 season.
· The number of reschedules has been phenomenal.
· There are at least 12 teams that are playing two games a day between now and the end of the season.
· Almost 50% of the games have been rescheduled this season!
· The sportsmanship voting will occur on-line. It should be up by the end of the month.
· Wayne would like to revamp the wording of the policies/procedures of the conduct committee.
· The chair of the conduct committee may impose up to an additional three (3) game suspension, if the party agrees that he/she did in fact conduct themselves in such a manner as to be in violation of league or Stae rules, and waive his/her hearing.
· VYSA meeting 6/27. The Vice President, Secretary, all 3 recreational commissioners are up for renewal.
· Wayne has spoken with 2 individuals who are interested in the open ODSL Treasurer position.
· Annual Club Rep Meeting: Tentatively set for 6/25/2009.