Present: Wayne Gardella; Karen Klumpp; Dave Milne; Lisa Wilson; Tom Lewis; Greg Waldrip
Minutes from the November board meeting (11/11/2009) were reviewed. A motion was made to approve the minutes, seconded and approved.
Treasurer: (Presented by Dave.) ODSL is in very good shape financially. A motion was made to approve a $2500 donation to the 2010 VYSA Workshop. This motion was seconded and pass unanimously.
· Frederick Soccer Club Inc. would like to apply again for Spring play. They would be a travel-only club. They have teams currently playing in VSLI. No response yet to request for information regarding referee assignor, fields, etc.
· A West Virginia club with one team is wanting to join ODSL. We discussed having them see if they could work through EPIC, at least for this season, since there is only one team.
Boys Commissioner: Need to send out a reminder to teams that they should place all requests for division placement in the comments field on the application.
· Registration is up and working. Demosphere has been working great with Dave in addressing any needs or concerns.
· Trophies issue – The trophies did not ship well. Many had to be replaced. The league will look at doing trophies elsewhere.
· The board will be looking at an increase in pay for referee assignors, from 10% to 13%.
Meeting adjourned at 6:45pm.